Terms and Conditions
updated 10 August 2016
Welcome to the bonhappi-T Website. This Website can be accessed at www.bonhappi-T.com, related mobi-sites and software applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by bonhappit (Proprietary) Limited. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this Website. Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions.
bonhappi-T may revise these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. It is your responsibility to periodically check the terms and conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
This Website and its content (as defined below) are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use by you. Any use of this Website or its content other than for personal and non-commercial purposes is prohibited.
You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein without the prior written consent from an authorised bonhappi-T representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
orders and sales
The Website enables you to shop online for a range of people and pet clothing (‘products’). Only registered users may order products or services on the Website.
By placing an order with us, you:
- are offering to purchase a product and/or service.
- confirm that you are 18 years of age or older and of full legal capacity.
- confirm that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate.
- confirm that you are an authorised user of the payment method provided.
When you send us your order, we may verify certain items before the order is fulfilled, including without limitation your personal information, your payment information and your creditworthiness.
We reserve the right to:
- refuse any order you place with us.
- correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including but not limited to the price) with regard to the products or services offered.
- change or update information in connection with any products or services offered.
- modify or cancel your order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, at any time without notice to you (including after you have submitted your order) and without liability to you. If we modify your order, we will attempt to give you prior notice of this and provide you with the opportunity to cancel the order in its entirety. If we cancel your order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting you via the contact information you provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit, reject, modify, or cancel orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by unauthorised parties, including resellers. If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later modified or cancelled, bonhappi-T shall issue you a refund in the amount of the incorrect price back to your original method of payment. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
product and pricing
All prices and products advertised are subject to change. Although the Website is composed with care, it may happen that the pricing information on the Website contains errors. We are not bound by our offer or any prices on the Website and we therefore reserve the right to modify or cancel your purchase in the event of spelling, pricing, or other errors on the Website.
All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in one of the following currencies: ZAR (R), US Dollar ($), British Pounds Sterling (£), Euro (€), Australian Dollars ($) and New Zealand Dollars ($).
Local delivery in South Africa is free. Outside of South Africa, for 2 or more bonhappi-Ts purchased in your country, delivery is free. If you order only 1 bonhappi-T outside of South Africa or order bonhappi-Ts in South Africa but wish to deliver it internationally, shipping costs will show at checkout and depend on where your order is shipped to.
When ordering from bonhappi-T.com for delivery to countries other than South Africa, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of South Africa may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. These additional international charges must be fulfilled by the recipient; bonhappi-T has no control over these charges, nor can bonhappi-T predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the actual colours of the products. Your product(s) may vary from that shown on images on our Website.
bonhappi-T accepts the following methods of payment on bonhappi-T.com:
- direct bank deposit or EFT – payment must be made within 5 (five)days of placing your order. bonhappi-T will not accept your order if payment has not been received.
You may not cancel an order once payment has been made as the feeding donation is done immediately on clearance of the payment.
Once you have selected your payment method and you accept these Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price(s) for the product(s).
vouchers and coupons
bonhappi-T may from time to time make physical or electronic gift vouchers (‘Vouchers’) and promotional coupons or discounts (‘Coupons’) available for use on the Website for the purchase of bonhappi-T products. Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
Coupons are issued in bonhappi-T’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
- each Coupon can only be used once.
- only one Coupon can be used per order.
- only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person per promotion/campaign.
- a Coupon must be used at checkout – it cannot be used later on existing orders.
- the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
shipping, delivery and returns
bonhappi-T offers express courier delivery to the door.
Please note that shipping dates and delivery dates are estimates only and not guaranteed. We can only fulfill orders to home and office addresses and do not ship to Post Office or private Boxes.
The ownership of any product(s) ordered through this Website shall transfer to you upon our delivery to the courier company.
bonhappi-t’s obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. bonhappi-T is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
We do not accept returns if you have chosen the incorrect size, colour or design for the product as the feeding donation portion of the price is made as soon as payment for your order has been received in our bank account. We encourage you to pass the product on to someone else who can use it.
Please check your product(s) promptly upon delivery. If it appears that any of these products upon delivery are damaged or otherwise show material or manufacturing defects, please contact us within 30 days from your order date via email to inform us of the details at customerservice@bonhappi-T.com. Please note that this does not apply to fair wear and tear, wilful damage, abnormal storage, alterations, repairs, improper fit, or improper or unreasonable use. If the product(s) noted in this section are defective, we will offer you, at bonhappi-T’s sole discretion, either a refund (including the purchase price, original shipping costs and any other costs you may incur in returning the defective product(s) to bonhappi-T), or provide you with replacement product(s) at no cost to you.
user generated content
‘User Generated Content’ means messages (including e-mail), data, information, text, music, sounds, photos, graphics, images, designs, icons, video or audio clips, files and comments, including but not limited to feedback, suggestions, reviews, questions or other material or content regarding our existing products, marketing strategies, business and customer service.
By posting, distributing, sending or displaying User Generated Content to the Website or bonhappi-T Interactive Areas, you:
- hereby grant to bonhappi-T a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, fully paid-up, worldwide, right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise disclose or incorporate into other works, the User Generated Content for any purpose to the extent permissible by applicable law.
- represent and warrant that:
- you own and control all of the ownership rights to the User Generated Content that you post or otherwise distribute, or you otherwise have the lawful right to post and distribute such User Generated Content on or through this Website.
- such User Generated Content is true, accurate, complete, and not misleading and does not infringe or otherwise violate or breach any applicable laws or regulations.
- the usage, publication and posting of such User Generated Content does not violate these Terms and Conditions and could not violate any rights of, or cause or could cause injury to, any third person or entity.
- further grant bonhappi-T the right to pursue before any appropriate forum any person or entity that violates bonhappi-T’s or your rights under any applicable law in the User Generated Content.
User Generated Content submitted by you is deemed non-confidential and bonhappi-T is under no obligation to treat such User Generated Content as proprietary information. Without limiting the foregoing, bonhappi-T reserves the right to use the User Generated Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, rejecting, or refusing to post it. bonhappi-T is under no obligation to offer you any payment or compensation for User Generated Content, respond to any User Generated Content or to attribute authorship of User Generated Content to you. If, nonetheless, under any applicable law, it is determined that you retain moral rights in the User Generated Content which you have posted to the Website, you hereby agree that:
- you won’t require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Generated Content.
- you won’t oppose the publication, use, modification or deletion of the User Generated Content by bonhappi-T.
- you waive and will not claim or assert any entitlement to any moral rights in any of the User Generated Content, to the extent permissible under applicable law.
‘Interactive Areas’ means reviews, forums, blogs, chat areas, bulletin boards or other interactive areas in which you or other Website users may post comments, content, messages, materials or other items on the Website.
You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using any of the Interactive Areas, you will not post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish any of the following:
- material that is sexually explicit, violent, derogatory, unlawful, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, an invasion of the privacy or publicity rights of a third party, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- material that promotes illegal drugs, tobacco or firearms use.
- material that constitutes hate speech or encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offence, violates the rights of any individual or group, or that otherwise creates liability or violates any applicable local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
- material that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any third party.
- material that uses the names or likenesses of persons living or dead or their property without their prior express written permission or that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity.
- advertising or links to other commercial websites.
- names, postal addresses, telephone or telecopy numbers, email addresses, driver licenses, national identity, passport and/or credit card numbers or other personally identifiable information of any third party.
- viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- material that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Areas in which such material is posted.
- material that communicates messages inconsistent with the goodwill of bonhappi-T or which otherwise violates these Terms and Conditions.
- material that, in the sole judgment of bonhappi-T, is objectionable or which may expose bonhappi-T, you or other Website users to any harm, prejudice or liability.
To the extent possible under applicable law, bonhappi-T takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Generated Content posted, published, displayed or uploaded by you, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is bonhappi-T liable for any errors, mistakes, defamation, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, profanity or racial or gender slurs you may encounter or any other type of content posted, published, displayed or uploaded by third parties in violation of these Terms and Conditions. As a simple provider of the Interactive Areas, to the extent permissible by applicable law, bonhappi-T is not and shall not be liable for any statements, representations or User Generated Content provided by its users on this Website. bonhappi-T has no legal or contractual obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Generated Content posted, published, displayed or uploaded to or through any Interactive Area and makes no claim that it will do so. However, bonhappi-T reserves the option and right, at its sole discretion, to remove or modify any User Generated Content posted or stored on this Website without any prior notice of any type whatsoever and for any reason whatsoever.
Any use of the Website, including the Interactive Areas, in violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in termination or suspension of your permission to use the Website.
third party content, links to third party websites
Any Content, products or services posted on, transmitted through, or linked to by third parties from the Website are the sole responsibility of the third-party originator of such Content. bonhappi-T does not control, approve, sponsor or endorse any third-party Content, products or services on or linked through the Website and we make no representations regarding, and are not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any third-party Content, products or services. Links to any third-party Content are provided for your convenience only. If you choose to access any third-party Content, you agree that you do so at your own risk and bonhappi-T is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort that you may incur as a result of any third-party Content, products or services.
This Website may contain links to third-party services and resources. You acknowledge that:
- bonhappi-T is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
- bonhappi-T is not responsible for any other form of transmission received from any linked website.
- bonhappi-T is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by bonhappi-T of the website. Any concerns regarding any such link should be directed to the particular third party website.
ownership and copyright
The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (‘Website Content’) are protected by law. The bonhappi-T Website Content is the property of bonhappi-T.
Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law.
The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website. Whilst bonhappi-T takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. bonhappi-T disclaims liability for any damage, loss or liability, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
All information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law. Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of bonhappi-T, its directors, employees and/or agents. bonhappi-T makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of bonhappi-T, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. bonhappi-T thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
Any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions shall be determined by the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
Before using this Website please read through these terms and conditions carefully.